Tower Hill Memorial
The Tower Hill Memorial commemorates men and women of the Merchant Navy and Fishing Fleets who died in both World Wars and who have no known grave.
- Cleaning of stonework to remove biological growth and pollution
- Stonework repair and re-pointing.
- Cleaning, re-patination and waxing of the WWII bronze panels in the sunken garden.
Other projects completed for this client include:
- Liverpool Naval Memorial
- Cannock Chase War Memorial
- Canadian War Memorial
- Chatham War Memorial Stone & Bronzework Conservation
- Plymouth & Chatham Memorial Condition Surveys