DescriptionRoyal Tank Regiment Memorial was erected on the corner of Whitehall Court and Whitehall Place, and was unveiled by Her Majesty the Queen, on 13 June 2000. The sculpture was originally designed by GH Paulin and was reworked in bronze by the acclaimed artist Vivien Mallock.
It commemorates all ranks of the Machine Gun Corps, Tank Corps and Royal Tank Regiment since tanks were first used in battle in 1916. The site created from the existing roadway was selected so the sculpture would face the buildings where the first ever tank was designed. The two trees were specially shipped from Canada to signify the country’s relationship with the regiment.
Other Work in Public sector
Other Principal Contracting projects
Other New Build projects
Other Small & Special Works projects
Royal Tank Reg Memorial Case Study- Download PDF
E. email@example.comT.020 8684 6646F.020 8684 9323