Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst 2008
Works were undertaken to a fully functional Ministry of Defence building. Special attention was paid so as not to disrupt the day-to-day Academy programme.
The works involved:
- Erection of full access scaffolding.
- Complete strip of existing Welsh slates, old battens and horse hair insulation.
- Installation of new “Tyvek” insulation.
- Complete renewal of slate roof, new lead gulleys, gutters and stone restoration to Gable and cornices.
- Brick repairs, stucco repairs and external decoration to windows.
- Helifix repairs and decorations to copings and cornices.
- Resurfacing of the Main Hall floor.
- Complete restoration of leaded windows and overhaul of mechanisms.