Boots, Victoria Station
Stonewest carried out the following works in order to enable access for the improvements work to the concourse and Victoria Place Shopping Centre in London Victoria Station, a Grade II Listed Building.
The works involved:
- Full methodology provided by Stonewest's Technical Manager prior to work commencing.
- Complete photographic survey carried out.
- Recording and carefully removing granite window cills 8ft in length.
- Temporary storage of the granite cills to allow access for the remodelling of the Victoria Station building.
- Reversible temporary repairs to the reveals, while masonry removed in order to allow for full reinstatement of the original material upon completion of the internal works.