Fulham Football Club, Stevenage Road Stand
Victorian brick structure with Bath stone dressings. Severe deterioration had occurred particularly to copings and gables.
The works involved:
- Close liaison was necessary with English Heritage and the Local Authority.
- Replacement of weathered areas in more durable Portland stone to maintain detail and protect original structure.
- Gables partially dismantled and rebuilt with new restraint system to the roof structure.
- Missing end gables were replaced to match detail from photograph of original.
- Extensive repairs to timber windows to match originals with safety glass installed.