St John the Baptist, Isleworth
Supply and installation of new Kentish rag stone and bath stone copings. Lime mortar pointing. Clearing drainage goods.
The works involved:
- Ensuring existing scaffold was adapted so it was suitable for our masonry works.
- Carefully dismantling eroded masonry whilst preserving as much
- Value engineering the work to ensure the client budget was
- Re-build roof turret and parapet wall back to original line
- Lime mortar repair works carried out through extreme weather. Careful protection and monitoring required.