Consultancy service to define scheme of conservation works for external facades. Steam cleaning and paint removal to expose internal masonry.
The works involved:
- Initial consultation with the Client for trial cleaning works
- Detailed external façade condition survey to produce schedules of work with budgets for large conservation scheme
- Steam cleaning to internal brick and stonework
- Paint softening and removal to existing brick and stone work using various bespoke poultices
- Paint softening and removal to cast iron columns
- Detailed internal façade condition survey proposal to produce schedules of work with budgets for large conservation scheme