Montrose House, London SW1
Exclusive new private residential apartment building in the heart of Belgravia, Central London.
The works involved:
- Design, manufacture and installation of Clipsham limestone selected following a quality approval process.
- Stonework design included load bearing lintels of stone on precast to span across window openings.
- Ashlar cladding with hollow quoins to returns and window reveals.
- Design of stainless steel restraints and supports, installation of insulation, fire stops, waterproof membranes and EDPM to windows.
- During the design phase, manufacturing and site installation a rigorous quality control process was put in place to ensure the 3mm joints required by the architects were maintained.