Finwell House, 26 Finsbury Square
The redevelopment of the existing building including refurbishment, part demolition, new extension to the front of the building and top floors, new external cladding and fitting out to Cat A office specification including services
The works involved:
- Installation of New Albion Jordan’s Base Bed Portland Stonework to the new South and West elevations.
- Installation of New Albion Jordan’s Whitbed Portland Stonework to the new South elevation 7th floor Terrace and also the extended 8th, 9th and 10th floors of North and East elevations.
- Doff cleaning and restoration to the retained stonework facades of the North, East and West elevations.
- Close liaison with Wates Construction and the Professional team to finalise the design of the new stonework elements.
- Liaison with the stainless steel fixing designer and manufacturer.