Dickins & Jones, 244 Regent Street
Major redevelopment of listed Regent Street building into multiple retail units.
The works involved:
- Façade cleaning using DOFF and JOSS/TORC methods.
- Ornate railing repair, reinstallations and decoration.
- Exposure of corroded steel, treatment and repair.
- Replacement of damaged stonework due to steel corrosion.
- Renewal of leadwork to all cornices and balconies.
- New Portland Stone cladding to roof top plant rooms.
- 8No Spandrel panels dismantled and refurbished.
- Stone lintols incorporated in new door opening alteration.
- Installation of 13 flagpoles.