Works consisted of new Portland Stone columns and fascia to ground floor windows. New pre-cast balustrade to the parapet wall. Careful steam cleaning of the existing building.
The works involved:
- Surveying and drawing details to enable manufacture of ground floor columns and fascias
- Detail and design of support brackets for the new balustrade at parapet level
- Manufacture of all Portland Stone and pre-cast units following agreed details
- Stucco details to return elevation and decoration
- Supply of labour to fix all stonework and fixings to all Portland Stone and pre-cast units