72-74 Brewer Street & 15-18 Golden Square, Survey Stonewest Case Study
Working for Campbell Reith, we carried out a meticulous inspection of the multi-façade development in several materials recording our findings:
- On CAD drawings
- On spreadsheets which located all defects together with a description of:
- The level
- The material
- A coded defect
The works involved:
- Recommendation of remedial works together with sizes where appropriate and budget cost.
- A priority rating was given to assist the client and his professional team to match requirements with his budget.
- Our masons cut out several areas requiring further investigation, normally where structural steel was encountered or previous failed repair.
- The report was supported by photographs and sketches of masonry sections and plans prepared by our draughtsman.
- The contract was extended subsequently to include the full design of new build elements of the project.