100 Regent Street
Portland Stone clad, steel framed construction, Regent Street elevation is curved on plan.
The works involved:
- Project Management, including detailed recording of all works on site and supervision
- Design, supply and erection of scaffolding, hoists, hoardings including monitored alarm systems
- Nebulous spray and Doff cleaning works to Regent Street and Glasshouse Street facades, isolated Jos and Hodge-clemco cleaning works to previously cement toshed areas of high level cornice and dormer window surrounds on both Regent Street and Glasshouse Street
- Steel frame corrosion repair works in accordance with AKS Ward and Heyne Tillett Steel instructions and schedules, including supply and installation of Portland Stone for repairs, 100% rake out and repointing works to all elevations
- Remedial works to pitched slate roofs and roof coverings, parapets, cornices, leadwork, gutters, rainwater goods and external weathering including Decothane Sika coverings and asphalt repairs
- Railing removal, repairs and decoration and reinstallation works
- Timber repairs to dormer windows surrounds and cills and external decorations Glasshouse Street high level
- Exposure of internal steelwork and beams as instructed by Structural engineer, following scope and specification. Further works to be confirmed.